Thursday, April 17, 2008
Random
Posted at 2:37 PM
0 comments (+)
This entry is literally random. I've been wanting to place a lot of stuff but I didn't get the chance to. Anyway, first of all. My mp3's been bugging me. Yes, I only have an mp3, no iPOD. Sorry, ain't rich. I think it's been 2 days since it started acting weird. Actually it's been weird.A virus called "Recycler" invaded my mp3. While I added in songs of Elliot Minor two days ago, Mom was using the computer and because I had no more time, I just pulled it out from the SU after it was done. So I know it's bad for me to do that because it could do harm to the mp3.
As I opened it, I suddenly saw 4 folders in it instead of 2 (other songs and recycler). One folder was for the songs and the rest were recyclers and that's where I knew there were still viruses circling around the system after the whole Y!M incident.
Y!M Incident
As I was typing the report for our investigatory project, I was chatting with Chokwang about the other contents for it. Suddenly, a file transfer request popped out in our window. Without hesitation, I accepted it for I knew it was about the report. I asked her what's for the transfer and she said: "No! Don't accept! It's a virus!". That's where it all started. The system started acting weird and stuff.
Since that day, I always make sure that I always update the anti-virus software and othr stuff. Because of that habit, the virus stopped acting weird.
I expected 200+ songs in that time but it became 100+ and it pissed me off. Still mad, I took a staple wire and punched it in the small hole located just beside the earphone plug to restore it's settings. After that, I transfered all the songs to the newly restored mp3.
AND it lived happily ever after!
Just kidding, it didn't. The mp3 has a 1 gigabyte memory meaning it can store up to 250 songs. To my dismay, the storage memory decreased and it could only hold up to 150 songs. :(
AND I think I'll abandon my mp3 from now on.
*********


Do you know them? If you don't, go to hell. I'm sure everyone know them. They're the Jonas Brothers!. Everyone knows them for their wacky attitude, talents, giftedness and awesome music. So, what about it?
The main thing I'll be talking about is their: TALENTS.
I don't want to make it longer, all I want to say is: I'm jealous
Yes, I am jealous. Not only of their wealth and looks but also of what they're capable of. I've been trying my best to learn how to play guitar. I can play it but I have problems with it. I have a hard to strumming the chords of songs, doing bar chords, and shifting from basic chords - bar chords and bar chords - bar chords.
I think I made a pretty long entry right now. Time for me to stop. HAHAHA
The main thing I'll be talking about is their: TALENTS.
I don't want to make it longer, all I want to say is: I'm jealous
Yes, I am jealous. Not only of their wealth and looks but also of what they're capable of. I've been trying my best to learn how to play guitar. I can play it but I have problems with it. I have a hard to strumming the chords of songs, doing bar chords, and shifting from basic chords - bar chords and bar chords - bar chords.
I think I made a pretty long entry right now. Time for me to stop. HAHAHA