Saturday, April 12, 2008
Okay Posted at 3:36 PM 0 comments (+)
I just registered in the David Archuleta boards and I'm so LOST!
The reason why I joined is because Ia is in it.
No idea why I joined. Haha


Everything confuses me which means I only understand TC5 Boards.
I'm so loyal.

Anw, I think I'm in my mood already.

AND I'm registering for an AIM but everything I enter is not working :(
I'm making one because Issa found out something.
Yeah, Issa!

Later night will be Vergs's party and I have no idea what to give her
because I'm totally bankrupted!

I'm also finding a picture of Happy Birthday icons for this post
but all I could find are disgusting pictures of it!

Ew.

I'll just do this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VERGS!



About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.