Friday, April 25, 2008
*Insert SUBJECT here*
Posted at 3:50 PM
0 comments (+)
When I found out about it, I was a little bit excited because I also found out there's something wrong. What am I talking about? It's the tickets for the concert... Yes, my tito's gonna be guarding the event and yes, I'll be going to the concert. What made me disappointed is that, I couldn't bring Audrey because I was the only one allowed. All they have to do is give me an ID with my name in it, stand up the whole time (duh.) and join Tito Freddie and Ate Cathy's son, who I have no idea what's his name and has the same age as mine.What's bothering me though is that I'll be with their son during the whole event. AND what's bothering me more is that he's a guy. I know I sound so ridiculous but to be honest, I've never been with a guy in a gimmick. I am trying to remove that thought from my mind because Ate Cathy has been sharing with me these crazy stories about her sons. AND I'm sure I'll be having loads of fun:)
*
Ben was active on the Boards today but he posted 8 in the morning. Obviously, he was totally acting weird and bored today. He just instructed himself to shave and he really looked like Jesus.
*
I just wished the Boards were private but unfortunately, it's impossible. JOEY ZEHR! Can't you understand the word [plagiarize]
*
Do I hate Ben? Idk:(
*
Thank you, dear stranger, for continuously reading my posts:)
Peace!
P.S. Damn. I'm too lazy to type the next chapter for my fic. I think it's too long :|