Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Argh. Posted at 4:08 PM 0 comments (+)
Okay, I know I'm a patient person in stuff I want BUT right now, I think I can't hold it much longer. Ben just posted about the band meeting in Bean Town to rehearse for Asia and Australia. Argh! Now I feel intense pressure :|

For real, I want to cry... Where will I start?...

=Back to exam week=

I found out the guys are gonna have a full concert in Araneta Coliseum on May 30 and that made me scream.. BUT there's something wrong: I need P3670 for a VIP ticket, I don't have that amount in my pocket and I have no idea who'll go with me in the concert.

My only plan was to work for Dad and Mom for the whole summer. Even though I only need to work for 17 days because they said they'll give P150 a day, I promised I'd work for the whole season. Sadly, they didn't give any response:(

=End of exam week=

I started working but not everyday. My only job was to manage the place and see if every thing's alright. I did that but it made me bored and I felt useless. I expected that I'll be the cashier since that's what I always do since I was 9 but noooooooo, I only have to watch every move the people were making. In fact, there are already 5 receptionists, including 3 trainees, crowding in the table. So, I had to glue my butt on the chair and do whatever a manager does.

What's worse is that there are more trainees coming up which means lesser chance of having a REAL work.

Literally, I wanna cry right now. Sheez. I can now feel water coming out of my eyes. Argh!
To be honest, this is the first time I worked hard on something I want. I sacrificed a lot and I do not want to give more details about it because I do not want the people here at home see me all in despair. I don't even know what to do.

In this time, a lot of people are in need of jobs because this stupid country's too corrupt and stupid with filthy political issues. And I know they need it more than I do.

Here's the deal:
Tito Freddie, who I haven't met yet and is the husband of Ate Cathy, an officer in our company, can bring me down the stage for better experience if he'll be guarding the event. And, I can buy the cheapest ticket.

As of now, I still don't know if he'll be guarding the place because Ate Cathy hasn't spoke to me about it. I called her once during work but they still don't know. I text messaged her yesterday but she didn't respond. O_O

I want to text or call her again but I do not want to be the pushy person...

What will I do???????
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.