Sunday, April 13, 2008
Adolescence Posted at 2:23 PM 0 comments (+)
Lawl. Adolescence? OMG
I'm starting to hate it especially the "TEEN" stage. I thought being a teen was awesome like, Addie Singer would say. Haha

I just wish I would get over it really soon. It's starting to make me depress and I hate it!

First, I don't even know what I like anymore.
It bugs me how I don't even know what I'm good which irritates me a lot. AND I have no idea of which co-curricular activity to take this summer.

Second, I've been saying that I can handle change but I guess I was wrong. Ever since I started studying here in High School, my environment has just changed.. a lot! Everyone my age especially my friends starts wearing shorts to their gimmicks, they start to hang out with guys AND a LOT are having crushes with the same gender.

Third, I don't even know if I have changed a single bit except for my English, I guess.
My aunt's been telling me how the strength of my vocabulary is so strong. It made me laugh so hard because I thought my English's just so simple compared to the people I know.

*glares at Jayne and Kristel*

To sum it all up, I'm being PRESSURED.
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.